Saturday, May 17, 2008

tuco and klompengirl to wed

I sent out an email awhile back, but since I know a lot of people who aren't on my email list (i.e. Facebook, Blogger) - I thought I could make a general announcement to the world....

Chris and I are getting married! We did a self-portrait a few moments after he popped the question - we were on showshoes in the forest behind his parent's house in Bancroft. We'd just made it up to the "lookout"...


We are having a small wedding on September 27, 2008 in Orillia Ontario. Our ceremony will take place at the Stephen Leacock Museum grounds, and our dinner at the Ossawippi Express Dining Cars (both pictured below). We're looking forward to a lovely day with close family and friends!





In other news, things are humming along with the research project and the work placement that I am doing for my Masters of Social Work degree. I am doing my work placement at the Barrie Community Health Centre where they've asked me to evaluate their Good Food Box program (I'll do a separate post about this soon).


If all goes according to plan, I should be done all my work by the end of June. After that, a full (but fun!) summer of music festivals, triathlons, wedding planning, and job hunting awaits me!

No comments: