Wednesday, January 02, 2008

ringing in the new year - in proper annalise fashion

yessssss, what year would be complete without annalise falling on her keister now and then? as luck would have it, i managed to sneak in one more classic fall on Dec 31st. chris was busy taking these pictures while I fell, rather than helping me up...and he enjoyed them so much afterwards that I thought I'd post them for the whole world to see. for those interested in details, we were snowshoeing in the "bush" behind the family house in Bancroft.

1) a bit nervous as i start down the hill. concentrating hard on not falling.



2) concentrating more. pretty confident that i'm going to make it. if i can just concentrate...a little...harder...



3) WHAM! there it is.



Sigh. This, and then I got beat by Chris' dad at cribbage just before midnight too. Let's hope I got all the bad luck out of the way and cleared a path for all the good luck to come in 2008!

for other funny showshoeing pictures, have a look at this post .

No comments: