Sunday, June 10, 2007

a night on the town

So I had quite a busy and social week/weekend. Friends of mine, Stephen Gordon and Janelle Enns, got married yesterday. The bridemaids organized a night on the town on Thursday night, so I thought I'd share some of the pictures! We had dinner at Thai Paradise, followed by dancing at Crocodile Rock.

Amelia (pictured here on the right) came up with the brilliant idea of dressing Janelle up 80's style, to match our post-dinner plan to go 80's dancing. This is the dress she selected, and tailored herself, for Janelle to wear.

...the lovely lacy gloves, complete with pink ribbons,

...the hair in progress, courtesy of stylist du jour, Crystal Penner,

...the finishing touch on Janelle's terrifically teased hair - a lacy bow,

...some perfect purple eyeshadow,

...and VOILA, we were graced with the presence of the Material Girl herself!

This is the best shot of the evening, taken by a random guy on the dance floor.


At the wedding itself, I didn't take many pictures and the ones I did take mostly turned out blurry. Not sure what's up with my camera. Luckily, I salvaged a nice shot of Chris and I.



Thanks to Stephen and Janelle for a wonderful celebration! It was an amazing day.

3 comments:

Tuco said...

Are you stooping to let me be taller than you!! : )

Anonymous said...

cute dress!

Anonymous said...

It was a fun dance night! I was glad you were there. It was great to have you and Chris celebrate with us at our wedding too.